After dozens of jobs, a half dozen careers, and more than a few moves, pretty much every part of my brain has been disconnected and reconnected many times. Ideas flow and bounce through it in ways that surprise even me. Remember that when you read anything on this page. Even if what you just read still doesn’t make sense, at least my Evel Knievel leaps of logic won’t be so disturbing.
This is an ongoing series of essays and stories. Years of being an eagle flying over the technology landscape and peering far into its future didn’t really pay off for me. I’m having better luck tunneling through my life and digging through what’s in front of me like moles do. They leave behind a lot of tunnels. See where I’m going with this?
- Tunnel Like A Mole
- Ranunculus, Reorgs, and a Quest With the Strawberry Gnome
- The Michael Clayton of Coders
- A Teaching Moment About Careers - Follow the Bliss, Money, Experience, or What?
- A Handshake at Asymetrix
- Welcome to Washington Ms. Salke
- How To Be More Creative In Business By Using The Word Creative Less
Ⓒ 2018 Mark F. Martino